Thinking Horizontally speaks to entrepreneurs starting new businesses and business owners who want to take their company to new heights. If you want to create new revenue streams and a better future, this book will help you
simplify your company processes in a new way.
Learning how to expand your business through Horizontal Growth illustrates how to focus your mindset to achieve success through a specific Ideology.
By understanding and utilizing your strong points, assets, and team, you can build corollary income sources that tie into your business to achieve greater success.
You will learn:
* Traits of Obsessed and Focused Entrepreneurs
* The Science of Diversification
* Importance of Now: Speed of Change
* Principles of the Expansion Mindset
* Looking for Corollaries in your Business
* Building on the Customer
* Hiring Talent
* Mastering Analytical Thinking
* How to Build the Expansion Mindset
* New and Aspiring Owners
* Experienced Entrepreneurs and Breaking Stagnation
“Don’t just look to grow your business. Seek out opportunities to expand your business through complementing avenues.”